While working at his family’s chocolate factory, Markus is sent to South America to learn about cocoa plantations and the company’s supply chains. There, he meets Olivia, an activist fighting for Fair Trade, who shows him the secrets of persuasion and influence.
From that moment on, the two set off on a path to make the world a better place. The success of their lofty goals hinges on their ability to influence the people around them.
Chocolate is geared toward any professional looking to be more persuasive in their interpersonal relationships:
• Company higher-ups
• Business owners
• Team leaders
• Sales representatives
• Sales managers
• Area managers
Thanks to this course, you will:
• Learn the secrets of persuading and influencing people.
• Learn how to be persuasive in your messaging.
• Practice strategies of influence and persuasion.
The course teaches students how to apply the principles of persuasion in their everyday life.
• The keys to effective persuasion.
• The seven principles of persuasion.
• Five “real-life” situations to practice these principles.
With the help of Chocolate’s realistic simulators, the game stimulates effective learning by allowing users to practice the main concepts necessary to be more persuasive.
• Effective communication, empathy, leadership, impact and influence, negotiation, results orientation, interpersonal relationships, problem-solving, decision-making, etc.
Other integrated skills:
• Continuous learning, self-confidence, self-control, self-awareness, focus, flexibility, initiative.
“I think what Gamelearn offers is a platform that is suitable for everybody, even if you’ve never experienced any kind of elearning before, or if you’ve never experienced gamification. It’s so easy to access.”
“From the point of view of effectiveness and efficiency, the training experience is extraordinary.”
“Through game-based learning, we have achieved excellent results, which is what we have always sought to do in two complex areas such as productivity and ‘engagement’ of the employee.”